Call Us at (800) 819-9571
Welcome to Empower’s
Knowledge Base
Feel free to type anything in the search input and we will try to find your information.
Call Us at (800) 819-9571

Changing Consumer Status

To change the status of a Consumer (Terminated, Leave of Absence, etc), perform the following steps:

  1. Log into the Employer Portal
  2. Open the Employee’s record in the Portal
  3. Once you have opened the Employee in the Portal:
    • Click the blue hyperlink in the Employee’s status




    • This will display the Employee status popup form
      • Add the desired status and effective date
      • Click Add